All On Four Implant
What is the All On Four Implant ?
In some patients with complete edentation or partial edentation, the technique of placing dental prostheses on four implants placed at different angles at the same day is called All On Four Implant. It is applicable on patients who cannot use prosthesis due to excessive bone loss.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ALL ON FOUR IMPLANT
Advantages of All on Four technique;
- The duration of the Dental Implant procedure is shorter than the normal implant.
- Its care and cleaning is more comfortable than normal implant.
- The operation is easier because there is no need for further surgical procedures such as bone addition.
- It is ideal for patients coming from other cities as the number and duration of the sessions are less.
- Implant and prosthesis placement is performed at the same day for the complete toothless patients.
- A personal esthetic and smile line is provided.
- Success rate is high.
- Because of the small number of implants used, it is a cost-effective treatment.
For whom is the All Four Four Implant suitable?
It is suitable for patients who have sufficient bone density and who do not have a systemic condition that may interfere with the implant procedure.
Which steps are performed in the All Four Four Implant technique?
The All-Four Implant technique consists of two stages. It consists of surgery in which the implant is replaced and the implantation of dental prostheses. After placing 4 implants at different angles, the temporary dental prosthesis is placed on the implants at the same day. Approximately 3 months later, permanent dental prostheses are burned.
Firstly, clinical and radiological examinations should be performed in detail for the patients whose treatment is planned. Computed Tomography measurements are made and according to that; appropriate operations are planned.
What should be done after the operation?
Patients who have undergone all on four implant surgery should use the medications given by the orthodontist on a regular basis and be careful not to consume solid food during the temporary prosthesis period. They should apply the hygiene rules and diet program recommended by the dentist. After the bone fusion process, permanent prostheses are inserted and the patient can resume normal life. If fracture cracking occurs in temporary prosthesis, consult your dentist immediately and prevent implant losses.
Attention: Each person is unique. Duration, planning and the result of the treatment can be different for everyone. The information given in the table are basic and average and it doesn't represent fully accurate information for medical or scientific reliance.
|Number Of Sessions||3|
|Duration Of Operation||6 Hours|
|Duration Of Sensitivity||15- 30 Days|
|Returning to work time||Instantly|
|Persistence of results||Continuous|
|Duration of hospital stay||None|
- Mon- St 10:00 – 22:00