Digital Smile Design
WHAT IS DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN?
Digital smile design has a special importance in esthetic dentistry. It is a protocol that enables the communication between physician and patient to be monitored in a professional way.
All individuals have their own facial features and characteristics. The most important part that identifies the individual visually is to design the teeth with these features. All these details that make you special with digital smile design are transferred to the digital environment with technological methods and the most unique design is made with special design software.
All these details that make you special with the design of digital smile are transferred to digital media by technological methods and the most special design is done to the person by evaluating them with special design software.
HOW MANY DAYS TO PREPARE DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN?
Digital smile design is prepared in 3-5 days. In this process, the data received at the first appointment is evaluated by the dentist in digital environment and the smile is designed according to the requests. When designing the person’s facial features, nose, eye, chin, ear etc.. parameters are taken into account. When determining the form of the teeth, it is desirable to integrate with the person’s style according to the concept of visagism.
With the measurements taken, the digital design is transformed into a model, and a second appointment is arranged for testing and submitting it for your approval.
CAN I DO CHANGES IN THE DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN?
At the second rehearsal appointment of the digital smile design, the design made to the patient is presented to the patient. If changes are requested, your notes will be taken for the next rehearsal and a new appointment will be set. The patient has the right to a maximum of three changes before the application to the design. After the third change, it is determined as a new design and additional pricing is applied.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS THAT THIS REHEARSAL CANNOT BE PERFORMED?
When one or more of your teeth are too far ahead or behind the position, it is not possible to rehearse without changing the position of the tooth. Therefore, such teeth can affect the accuracy of the projected design and hinder the desired appearance. However, in making such decisions, the dentist and the patient go all the way with them..
WHICH SPECIFIC TREATMENTS ARE APPLIED IN SMILE DESIGN?
- Whitening is performed. Duration may vary. On average, it takes 40 minutes. You can take a look at our teeth whitening service.
- Porcelain laminates are applied on the teeth. You can take a look at our Lumineers veneers service.
- Zirconium veneer is a method that is highly used. Zirconium is a material that transmits light and is indispensable in esthetics. You can take a look at our Zirconium veneers service.
- Porcelain brackets are used in the orthodontic part. Perpendicular tooth structure is treated. You can take a look at our Orthodontic services.
- If there is any missing tooth, it is completed with implant treatment. You can take a look at our implant service.
It should be noted that Digital Smile Design is an art.
- Mon – St 10:00 – 22:00