WHAT İS THE LUMİNEERS VENEER?
Lumineers veneer, contrary to other dental veneers, is a very thin type of restoration that is applied to the front surfaces of the teeth without needling and abrading the surface of the tooth.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE LUMINEERS VENEERS AND OTHER DENTAL VENEERS
- The main difference is that it is thinner unlike other porcelain veneers..
- If the teeth do not have skewness, it does not require abrasion in the tooth structure.
- Needles are not used during the procedure.
- It is completed in maximum 2 sessions.
- If you want to remove the veneer, it can be removed from the surface of the tooth easily and the original teeth can be reused.
- It is a painless procedure.
WHO CAN APPLY TO THIS PROCEDURE?
Anyone who is not satisfied with the appearance and color of their teeth can apply to the lumineer procedure.
WHO CAN NOT APPLY TO THIS PROCEDURE?
It is not performed on people with very high structural dental distortion and teeth grinding habits. Another condition is that the patient’s mouth closure being inappropriate for the procedure.
Attention: Each person is unique. Duration, planning and the result of the treatment can be different for everyone. The information given in the table are basic and average and it doesn't represent fully accurate information for medical or scientific reliance.
|Number Of Sessions||2|
|Duration Of Operation||30 Minutes|
|Duration Of Sensitivity||-|
|Returning to work time||Instantly|
|Persistence of results||Continuous|
|Duration of hospital stay||None|
- Mon- St 10:00 – 22:00