In Just 1 Day Implant
What is Dental Implant in Just 1 Day?
With today’s developingtechnology, new techniques and alternatives have started to emerge for dental implant treatments. Classical implant treatments can last up to 6-18 months based on recovery times. However, thanks to the new techniques used today, dental implants can be made in 1 day. Dental implant in 1 day is one of the significant improvements in oral and dental health. With this method, problematic teeth are pulled, and it is possible to attach an implant to the tooth socket and stick teeth on it on the same day.
What are the Advantages of in Just 1 Day Dental Implants ?
- It is applied quickly: Dental implant treatment in 1 day ensures that patients with missing teeth and teeth that need to be pulled have aesthetic and useful teeth in the most practical way. With this treatment method, patients can get their new teeth within just a few hours and then continue their normal lives. A dental implant in 1 day is the fastest and most practical way to return to your original image after tooth loss.
- It gives quick results: Classic dental implant treatments can take up to 6-18 months considering the recovery time, but you can immediately experience the benefits of your new and fully functional teeth with dental implant applications in 1 day.
- Practical and easy: Computer-aided imaging technologies and scans, 3D modeling and personalized designs are generated for dental implant treatment in 1 day. The treatment can be administrated as in single dental implants or in cases where all teeth are missing. Since these procedures are completed in 1 day, it is a much more practical and easy application than conventional dental implant treatments.
- It does not cause severe pain: After this treatment, which does not require any critical operation, major irritations do not occur and do not cause severe pain.
Who Can Have a Dental Implant in 1 Day?
- This treatment method is most commonly used for patients who have neglected, loosened, wobbly, problematic teeth. After treatment, these patients get rid of cavities in the mouth and have comfortable new teeth and an aesthetic smile.
- The other group of patients who have dental implants in 1 day are the patients who use palate prostheses or who are at risk of bone loss due to dental diseases. Patients who have difficulty in the use of palate prosthesis and who have gag reflexes can have more comfortable teeth with this treatment.
- Patients with missing teeth due to genetic factors and patients with trauma-related tooth loss can also get aesthetic and healthy teeth with implant treatment.
Dental implant treatments vary from person to person, in this context, after the examinations to be performed by specialists and experienced dentists, the appropriate implant treatment method is decided.
If you want to be remembered and be held up as an example with your smile, you can immediately apply to our clinic and get detailed information from our dentists.
How to Make a Dental Implant in 1 Day?
If the oral health of the patient is appropriate , dental implants can be applied in 1 day. Bone density in the cavitied area is very important for the implant application. The determination of bone density is carried out with 3D tomographic imaging techniques.
In case of insufficient bone density, the area can be supported by using bone grafts. After the bone amount reaches the desired density and healing is achieved, dental implant treatment can be applied in 1 day.
When the bone tissue is not in the desired amount, it becomes difficult to fuse with the applied implant and the implant may fall. The success of the implant depends on the technique and implant quality in addition to the desired density of the bone.
If it is performed by expert and experienced doctors, implant treatments performed in 1 day succeed and are unproblematic.
In 1 Day Implant Steps are as follows:
- For treatment, measurements are taken from the upper and lower jaws of the patient by using measurement silicones.
- Tomographic images of the patient’s jaw closing positions are taken, and the measurement is transferred to the plaster model.
- The size and type of implants are determined in the most appropriate way.
- Since soft tissues can be calculated with a surgical procedure without flap using patient-specific stents, implants can be placed in the most appropriate position.
- As a final stage, the treatment is terminated by veneering with special abutment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The time it takes for dental implant treatments to heal is 3 months for the upper jaw and 2 months for the lower jaw. Since teeth are glued to the implants without waiting for the healing process in the treatment of 1 day dental implants , it is important for the healing process that patients do not consume too much hard nutrients in this process and keep the teeth away from challenging stresses.
It is important for the healing process that you do not disrupt your oral care after your implant treatment. Inadequate and irregular oral care can cause infection around the implants and prevent fusion with the bone. You can extend the lifespan of your implants with a good oral care and doctor’s check-ups that you will perform every 6-12 months.
Every operation may have some rare complications. Serious complications in implant treatments almost never occur. The most common complication is implant loss, but the probability of this occurrence is 2%. Rarely, implants may not integrate with the bone and may need to be removed.
The cost of 1 day dental implants varies according to the oral health status of the person, the material used and the treatment process as in every treatment. You can find out the average cost in the Treatment Summary table below or on our Price List page. For detailed information, you can contact our specialist doctors and make a preliminary consultation.
|Attention: Each person is unique. Duration, planning and the result of the treatment can be different for everyone. The information given in the table are basic and average and it doesn’t represent fully accurate information for medical or scientific reliance.|
|Duration Of Operation||1 Hours|
|Duration Of Sensitivity||–|
|Full Recovery||1 Week|
|Persistence Of Results||Continuous|
|Price||500- 1000 $|